Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Ramblings: The Lonely Blogger



OK, I'm going to be a bit demanding here. I love writing my blog, find it therapeutic and fun, love the feedback I get from friends and people I know but I'm mystified by who else reads it. Have they stumbled on it by accident and are reading through gritted teeth with rising nausea? Does it amuse people or infuriate them?Is it something people identify with? I'm getting about 1,000 hits a month from Europe, Australasia, Asia, North and South America and even Africa, which is fantastic. I'm really pleased so many people seem to read it and didn't expect that. I'm hoping they read it becasue they like it but I doubt myself as ever. Not unhealthy, I think.

It's unashamedly needy but I'd love a few comments or even an email. I'm just nosey I suppose. I want to know who you are and waht you think? There's no obligation though, anonymity is good if that suits you but if you want to leave a comment on here or (less publicly) send me an email to dylan715@hotmail.co.uk then please do.

If you do like it too, then please share it, if you don't then please don't!

No comments: