Friday, 17 February 2012

Ramblings: Brass Neck


I've had an enforced rest from doing any writing due to the thorny issue of my contorted and twisted neck muscles. Very frustrating but necessary. My mind brims with ideas but my muscles tell me otherwise. They're shouting for me to avoid the keyboard which draws me like a magnet.

I've ditched my chiropractor (he kept me waiting 45 minutes and I don't wait) and have got a new physio with an unfortunate name. He's called Mr Christmas. Much like the awful festival he's named after, he's expensive, painful and I'm glad when it's over. He seems to know what he's doing and the good hard poundings (in a purely non-sexual medical way) seem to be helping. Hopefully, I'll be back on track with more and more rubbish flying from my rapidly typing fingers. We shall see.

No comments: