Friday, 18 May 2012

Fiction: Good Advice


Yay! My flash fiction which won the Writing East Midlands award is now on line so I can share it. I'm looking forward to attending the awards ceremony at a local stately home (see the picture above) with my talented friend Bill, who had a huge part in the design and layout of this site. I'm also getting a £100 Waterstones voucher too. Woo hoo. The judge's comments were lovely too. Here's the link to the story:

http://www.writingeastmidlands.co.uk/awards/newspaper_stories/flash_fiction/flash_fiction_shortlist/good_advice_by_chris_bridges_winner/

2 comments:

bipolarbear said...

Loved it. Congratulations.

C said...

Thanks! The award ceremony was really confidence boosting. Nothing quite like a group of established writers telling you that they like your work and you should write more. I was realy pleased, plus the £100 book voucher is a bonus